Additional Help Topics
If enabled, you can review your own and other employees' time card from ExakTime Mobile.
Please keep in mind that the time cards you are viewing throughout the week may not be the final time cards, as your ExakTime administrator may need to make corrections. If you have any questions or concerns about the time on a time card, please consult your ExakTime administrator.
At this time, Time Cards on ExakTime Mobile will only show locations, cost codes, clock in/out times, and hours/minutes. Information such as comments, FaceFront photos, vicinity to locations, equipment, etc. can only be viewed on ExakTime Connect with Time Card Details or Reports.
- Tap Time Cards from the bottom (if using iOS) or from the top (if using Android).
- Tap the employee icon in the top right to select the employee time cards to view. If an employee is not listed, please consult your ExakTime administrator.
- Tap Me to view your own time card or View to select and view multiple employees' time cards.
- Tap the Date Range in the top-left to view previous time cards. You can view the latest time card and the previous time card.
- Tap the sync icon in the top-right to refresh your time card and view the latest information.
- The bottom of your time card will list how current the time card shown is. If it is not current, tap the sync icon as shown above. If you are unable to sync the time card, make sure that you have internet access.
- Tapping on a day of the week will let you view the time records for the day.
- A red exclamation point icon is shown for any day that contains an incomplete time record. The incomplete time record will also have the icon and will have an hourly/daily total of "0h 0m". The time record will be complete when there is a clock out time, either through ExakTime Connect or ExakTime Mobile.
- You will see a grayed-out "0h 0m" if there are no hours for the day.