Additional Help Topics
This article is part of a series of help topics for employees using ExakTime Mobile.
You can return to the list of articles by clicking here.
If enabled, you can review your time card directly from ExakTime Mobile.
Please keep in mind that the time card you are viewing throughout the week may not be your final time card, as your ExakTime administrator may need to make corrections. If you have any questions or concerns about the time on your time card, please speak with your ExakTime administrator.
At this time, time records shown on ExakTime Mobile time cards will only show locations, cost codes, clock in/out times, and hours/minutes. Information such as comments, FaceFront photos, vicinity to locations, equipment, etc. can only be viewed on ExakTime Connect with Time Card Details or Reports.
- Tap Time Cards from the bottom (if using iOS) or from the top (if using Android).
- Tap the Date Range in the top-left to view your previous time cards. You can view your current time card and up to 5 previous time cards.
- Tap the sync icon in the top-right to refresh your time card and view the latest information.
- The bottom of your time card will list how current the time card shown is. If it is not current, tap the sync icon as shown above. If you are unable to sync the time card, make sure that you have internet access.
- Tapping on a day of the week will let you view the time records for the day.
- A red exclamation point icon is shown for any day that has a time record that requires attention, such as an incomplete record. While viewing the day, the time record will also have the icon so you can see what needs to be addressed. If there are any issues, you should consult your ExakTime Administrator for the next steps.
- A yellow exclamation point icon is shown for any day that may require additional attention, such as a missing meal break. Expanding the day will allow you to see what needs to be done. If there are any issues, you should consult your ExakTime Administrator for the next steps.
- You will see a grayed-out "0h 0m" if there are no hours for the day.