A new feature has been added within Core HR where you can easily upload your employees’ pay stubs. Pay Stub PDF files can be a continuous file with all employees' ACH (Automated Clearing House) Vouchers or pay checks within each file. Core HR will “split” the pay stub file by the employee and post it to the employee’s pay stub detail page within Core HR, which is accessible via the Employee Portal and the mobile app.
Requires Template Configuration
Pay Stub templates will need to be set up by Arcoro to utilize the Pay Stub interface within Core HR. Until a template configuration has been created by Arcoro, you will not be able to upload your Pay Stub file. Please work with your account manager to get this accomplished.
Pay Stub PDF Permission
For existing Admin users, you will need to add the new navigation menu option. For assistance with this, you can expand the section below:
- From the menu, expand Setup and click Administrators.
- Click the name of the user that should have permission to the Carrier Billing Report.
- Click the Page Settings tab.
- From the reports section, scroll through and enable Pay Stub PDF with the checkbox.
- Save any changes. The admin may need to sign out and back in to see the option.
Using Paystubs Import
- Navigate to the Pay Stub templates in the menu by expanding Data, expanding Imports, and clicking Pay Stub PDF.
- Select the appropriate file to import. During this process, the system will begin to “split” the PDF file by employee and check date then display the results for admins to review and verify.
- Once validated, click Approve and Complete to complete the process and post each individual pay stub for each employee.
Reviewing Pay Stubs
The pay stub can be accessed on the employee pay stub view under the payroll menu option, or by the Employee when logged into their Employee Portal.
The pay stub(s) for an employee can be accessed under the payroll menu of an employee profile.
Depending on what theme the employee portal is set to will determine where employees will be able to view their paycheck stubs.
Before employees can view their pay stubs via the portal or mobile app you must first ensure you have the menu option enabled. If you would like assistance with enabling this, expand the following section:
- From the menu, expand Setup and click Setup Properties.
- Hover over Employee Portal Setup from the top-menu bar and click Employee Portal.
- Click the Quick Links tab.
- Enable Paycheck Stubs with the checkbox, then save your changes.
With 'New Dashboard' Theme
Employees will be able to access their paycheck stubs by clicking View Paystub Page in the Pay Data tile of their Employee Homepage.
With 'Dashboard' Theme
Employees will be able to access their paycheck stubs by clicking Paycheck Stubs in the Quick Links section of their Employee Homepage.
Employees will be able to view uploaded pay stubs within 24 hours of the pay stub import file being approved and completed.