Carriers are assigned benefit plans and allow you to track the providers for a benefit plan of a benefits package. Within the system, a benefit plan cannot be saved until carriers have been created and assigned to the respective benefit plan.
Navigating to Add a New Carrier
- From the menu, expand Settings and click Benefit Management.
- Click Carriers from the top-menu bar.
- Use the Actions drop-down menu and click Add New Carrier.
Step 1 - Provider Tab
- Use the Provider drop-down menu to select the Carrier that you are configuring.
- Enter the contact information of your primary contact.
- If you have any account documents for the carrier, you can upload the file and provide a name for the file.
- Click Save Provider to save the carrier entry and to refer to any of the other tabs.
Step 2 - Export Information
The export information tab will present information from the Global Provider Library for the provider selected on the provider tab. This information is read-only and provides detailed information regarding the electronic export capabilities of the Provider.
Step 3 - Export Documents
The documents/resources listed on this page are pulled from the Global Provider Library for the provider selected from the provider Tab. This information is read-only and provides detailed information regarding the electronic export formats/documentation for the provider.