The ordering of the job postings of your job feed is determined by the "Label to Assign" of a job posting. If the job posting has the incorrect label, it can be listed incorrectly on your job feed like in the example below.
- Click Jobs from the menu bar.
- Click the title of the job posting.
- Expand the Job Details menu.
- Click the edit icon for "Label to Assign".
- Select the appropriate label. If the label you want is not listed, you can add a new candidate label. For more information, you can refer to the following article.
- Save your changes.