Excerpt From An Article
This article is an excerpt from a more complete article: Setting up your ZK Time Clock
When setting up your ZK Time Clock, you will need to use the default admin user ID and password. Once you are logged in, you can make setup and/or adjust your time clock such as connecting to your Wi-Fi, adjusting for day light savings, etc.
The user ID and password for the ZK Time Clock are:
- User ID: 1
- Password: 998899
If you are unsure how to login with the above credentials, you can refer to the steps below.
Accessing the Admin Menu
- You will see a screen similar to below if your ZK Time Clock is on.
- Press M button on the keypad to access the log in screen. You will see a lock icon and a "Please verify" message.
- Press 1 on the keypad for your User ID then press M.
- Press 998899 and press M when prompted for the password.
- You should see the Main Menu that looks similar to below.
- If you do not interact with the device within a pre-determined time, the ZK Time Clock will exit the main menu and return to the initial Clock In screen shown in the first step.
- You can also extend the Menu Screen Timeout by going to: Personalize > User Interface > Menu Screen Timeout(s) > Select the desired time in seconds.