When working with our support team through support cases, you can review current and past support requests through Support Central. This can be done from the Arcoro Support Central website which is accessible from any of our web products.
- If you do not see the Support button, you must first sign in to Core HR and click Visit Support Site.
- If you do not see the Support button, you must first sign in to Arcoro and click Support Site from the profile menu in the top right.
- If you do not see the Support button, you must first sign in to ExakTime Connect and click Support Site under Help in the menu bar.
- From Arcoro Support Central, click your name in the top right. If you do not see your name in the top right, use any of the instructions above for your web product to access Support Central with your login.
- Click My Activities.
- From the "My Activities" page, you will see a listing of your current support requests. Towards the far right will show you the current status of the support request.
- While viewing the "My Activities" page, click the subject of the support ticket. In our example below, we are clicking the subject "Issue with Export for Payroll".
- When viewing a request, you can review the communication. If able, you can also respond and/or provide attachments.