When working with our support team through support tickets, you may need to refer to files attached to a support ticket. This can be done from the Arcoro Support Central website which is accessible from any of our web products.
- If you do not see the Support button, you must first sign in to Core HR and click Visit Support Site.
- If you do not see the Support button, you must first sign in to Arcoro and click Support Site from the profile menu in the top right.
- If you do not see the Support button, you must first sign in to ExakTime Connect and click Support Site under Help in the menu bar.
- From Arcoro Support Central, click your name in the top right. If you do not see your name in the top right, use any of the instructions above for your web product to access Support Central with your login.
- Click My Activities.
- While viewing the "My Activities" page, click the subject of the support ticket that you are having addressed. In our example below, we are clicking the subject "Issue with Export for Payroll".
- Scroll to the entry that has the attached file you need to review. The attached file will show as with a paperclip icon towards the left of the link. Click the link to download the attached file.