Submitting a support request through our web form is available on our Support Central website to current Arcoro customers that are logged in and can be used if you are trying to contact us outside of our open office hours (Monday thru Friday, 5 AM - 5 PM Pacific Time). The next available support specialist will reach out during our open office hours to further assist you
Submitting a Support Request
The "Contact Us" link is available at the bottom of the Support Central website and will require you to be logged in to an Arcoro module as your Arcoro login is used to track support requests.
- The "Contact Us" link will appear at the bottom of the Support Central website like below.
- If you are not currently logged in to an Arcoro module, clicking the link will send you to a page like below to click your Arcoro module to log in. It is best to first sign in to your Arcoro module first, then access the Support Central website from your Arcoro Module. For assistance with this, you can expand the appropriate module below for information on how to access Support Central through the product.
- If you do not see the Support button, you must first sign in to Core HR and click Visit Support Center.
If you do not have access to Core HR website, please contact your Core HR administrator about your issue so they can assist you and/or submit a case on your behalf.
- If you do not see the Support button, you must first sign in to Arcoro and click Support Site from the profile menu in the top right.
If you do not have access to Arcoro website, please contact your Arcoro administrator about your issue so they can assist you and/or submit a case on your behalf.
- If you do not see the Support button, you must first sign in to ExakTime Connect and click Support Site under Help in the menu bar.
If you do not have access to the ExakTime Connect website, please contact your ExakTime administrator about your issue so they can assist you and/or submit a case on your behalf.
Using the Web Form
- After clicking the "Contact Us" link, you will be taken to a web form page like below:
- On the "Submit a request" page, you will select/enter:
- Product - The product you are request support for.
- Subject - The subject of your support request that our support team will initially see. The subject should be short and concise. (e.g. Unable to Export from AccountLinx, Trouble with Onboarding new employee, etc.)
- Company Name - The name of your company.
- Description - A detailed description of your suupport request. Where the subject is short and concise, the description should be detailed so our support team can be better informed of the issue, what has been done, what you are expecting, etc. so they can better assist you.
For example, "I am having trouble exporting from AccountLinx for Foundation. When I try to export, it looks like it completes the export, but at the very end it gives me an error that #xD83D is grammatically unexpected."
- Next Payroll Due - An optional field to indicate your next payroll if you are experiencing an issue that is affecting your payroll.
- Attachments - An optional field to provide attachments. This is best used for items related to your support request (e.g. Unable to import a CSV/Spreadsheet, etc.)
- When finished, click Submit.