Excerpt From An Article
This article is an excerpt from another article: Complete Guide to Custom Roles
Navigating to Custom Roles
- From Talent Management, click Account Admin from the menu near the top-right.
- Click Company Setup to open the menu, then click Custom Roles.
- From the Custom Roles page, you will see any existing custom roles.
- Click New Item.
- In the window that opens, enter:
- Role Title
- Role Description
- Default Checkbox - If enabled, the role will be assigned to new employees as they are added automatically.
- Click Save.
- After the role has been added, click Add under the relevant column to open the related modal to add additional permissions/options.
- In the example modal below for Permissions, you will:
- Use the drop-down menu to select the permission/option to add, then click Add. The assigned permissions will be listed at the bottom.
- To remove any permissions/options, click the icon. When done, click Close.
- When done, click Close.