When working with our support team through support tickets, you may need to provide us files to help diagnose and troubleshoot issues you are experiencing. This can be done from the Arcoro Support Central website which is accessible from any of our web products.
We recommend using this method to provide us files with any sensitive data (social security numbers, wage information, etc) instead of including the sensitive data in the body of an email, as this is a more secure method of providing us that data.
- If you do not see the Support button, you must first sign in to Core HR and click Visit Support Site.
- If you do not see the Support button, you must first sign in to Arcoro and click Support Site from the profile menu in the top right.
- If you do not see the Support button, you must first sign in to ExakTime Connect and click Support Site under Help in the menu bar.
- From Arcoro Support Central, click your name in the top right. If you do not see your name in the top right, use any of the instructions above for your product to access Support Central with your login.
- Click My Activities.
- While viewing the "My Activities" page, click the subject of the support ticket that you are having addressed. In our example below, we are clicking the subject "Issue with Export for Payroll".
- Click Add File to browse your computer for the needed file or drag-and-drop your file into the given space. The file size limit is 50MB when uploading a file. Click Submit.