This content is blocked. Contanct the site owner to fix the issue.
The warning above can be present in Google Chrome and other Chromium-based web browsers but can be presented in other web browsers in different ways.
It is generally caused by old cached cookies/data stored by Google Chrome for ExakTime Connect that can present issues like noted above.
How to clear the cache & cookies on Chrome & Chromium-based browsers for ExakTime:
- Click the 3 dots to open the Chrome menu at the top-right of the web browser and click Settings.
- Click Security and Privacy on the left-hand side.
- Click Cookies and other site data towards the middle of your browser.
- Click See all site data and permissions.
- Search for "exaktime" in the search bar in the top-right.
- Click the trash can icon towards the right of the website entry.
- Exit/quit all of your browser windows and re-open your browser.
If you are still having trouble generating a report in Chrome or a Chromium-based browser, then it can help to try an alternate web browser that you seldom use such as Mozilla Firefox, as it would not have any of the cached data/cookies that could be causing trouble.
Another troubleshooting method to see if the issue is due to cached data/cookies is to open an Incognito window, navigate to your ExakTime website and generate a report. As an Incognito window does not use any cached data/cookies, if you encounter no trouble when generating the report in an Incognito window, then the issue is being caused by cached data/cookies.