If you believe a candidate from an existing job posting would be fit for another job posting, you can attach them as needed.
To attach a candidate to a job posting, you must have the "Found" candidate stage active. If you are unsure if it is active, you can double-check by navigating to Administration and clicking Candidate Stages. For more information, you can refer to the following article.
- While logged in to the Applicant Tracking System, click
- While viewing the table for your jobs, click the job title under the "Job Title" column.
Attaching a Candidate to a Job
- Select one or more candidates using the check box to the left of the candidate's name.
- Use the
- From the drop-down menu, click
- Select and enter your search criteria:
- Zip - Search for jobs using the ZIP code - only primary location zip codes can be searched
- Job Title – Search for jobs using the full or partial job title
- Job ID – Search for the job using the job ID
- Click .
- The "Matching Jobs" drop-down will contain the jobs that match your criteria. Select the desired job from the drop-down.