Arcoro is excited to announce the 6/17/2021 release for our customers and partners. This release provides new features and enhancements to existing functionality for Arcoro Core HR. This article and attached PDF will describe the software updates and provide details to help you get started with these enhancements.
Core HR Cost Centers
This release will be made available to customers over the next month and includes enhancements to the Cost Center UI within the Core HR module for easier review and maintenance of cost centers.
The following updates have been made to the UI:
Cost Center Structure
- Updated User Interface (UI) with improved performance
- The structure tab has been renamed to Cost Center
- New navigation when adding, editing, or deleting cost centers
- Search for Cost Centers by Name or Description
- Display up to 50 cost centers per page
- View the Number of Employees Assigned to each cost center
As a Core HR Admin user, to review these enhancements, navigate to Setup > Setup Properties > Field Value Setup> Cost Centers
Core HR Admin users will also find enhancements to the user interface when configuring cost centers. To review these enhancements, navigate to Setup > Setup Properties > Field Value Setup > Cost Centers > Configuration
In addition, a new popup notification for users to confirm they want to switch their cost center configuration from flat to hierarchical or vice versa.
New SIGN IN Experience
The Arcoro SIGN IN experience has been updated to represent the full selection of modules within the Arcoro platform.