If this is not the first time that you have used AccountLinx, then all you need to do is select the accounting/job-costing application that you are using as we store a majority of your settings in your ExakTime Connect account.
- When first opening AccountLinx, you may see the option to "Select Exporter." Click Select Exporter.
- The "Exporter Settings" window will open. To the far right will be the button for "Select Exporter...". Click Select Exporter.
- You will see a list of compatible accounting/job-costing applications. Scroll through the list until you find yours and click OK at the bottom. Depending on the application you select, there may be an additional setup wizard.
- After selecting your exporter, click OK at the bottom of Exporter Settings.
- When you return to the main screen of AccountLinx, you should have the options for mapping entities and the Export button. You are ready to start using AccountLinx.
For more information regarding the use of AccountLinx, you can refer to the following article: Exporting Time For Your Accounting Package