The Audit Log displays a detailed history of changes that have made within the system and by whom. The Audit Log is the first place to go when determining if a process has succeeded or failed within the system.
The Audit Log provides a powerful tool for understanding "system-level" activity occurring within the system including but not limited to:
- Information regarding Scheduled Tasks that occur automatically (i.e. Nightly Alerts, Accrual Processing, etc...)
- Information regarding employees that are deleted from the system
- Information regarding Time Clock Hardware Integration
- Information regarding Two-factor setting changes
Filtering Audit Logs
- To view all Audit Log records regardless of Category, select "All Categories" from the Filter By drop-down field.
- To Filter the Audit Log by a specific Category, select the category from the Filter By drop-down field.