This report is designed to display the number of employees enrolled in all benefits in the selected benefit package. The Enrollment Rosters report allows users to drill down on each benefit individually, rather than in one report. It also displays enrollment as of the beginning of a month in the selected benefit package. Administrators and stakeholders can view trends based on New Hire and Open Enrollment events.
From the menu, expand Reports, expand Benefit Management, and click Enrollment Rosters.
The enrollment rosters page may be blank initially.
Data Required for Report
- All required fields in Employee Demographic screen
- Benefit Package
- Benefits with premium amounts
How to Run the Report
- Click the filter icon to the right-hand side.
- Select a package from the drop-down menu, the month to review, and the grouping. Click Results.
- Click the PDF and/or Excel icons to download and review your reports.