This report is designed to display the number of employees enrolled in all benefits in the selected benefit package and may be displayed in PDF or Microsoft Excel formats. The Enrollment Rosters report allows users to drill down on each benefit individually, rather than in one report. It also displays enrollment as of the beginning of a month in the selected benefit package. Administrators and stakeholders can view trending based on New Hire and Open Enrollment events.
Data Required for Report
- All required fields in Employee Demographic screen
- Benefit package
- Benefits with premium amounts
How to Run an Enrollment Roster Report
- Click the filter icon to the right-hand side.
- Select a package from the drop-down menu, select the month, and group.
- Click .
- Review and/or save PDF/Excel copies of reports.