The EEO-1 Report is a compliance survey mandated by federal statutes and regulations. The survey requires company employment data to be categorized by race/ethnicity, gender, and job category. The EEO-1 page within the Compliance menu allows the client to configure the information that is going to be included in the EEO-1 printed report.
From the menu, expand Reports, expand Employee, and click Compliance.
EEO-1 Report Requirements
In order for the reports to properly populate accurate information, your system must first be configured to recognize the fields that will be populated in the report.
You will need to complete the setup page from Setup Properties. Configuring this area helps the system automatically populate your company's information on the report. For more information on the EEO-1 setup, you can refer to the following article.
The EEO-1 report requires the system to have ethnicities configured to help pull the correct data. The system allows you to name their configured ethnicities in any way they like. Each ethnicity created must then be matched to the system's hard-coded ethnicities that will print in the EEO-1 report. For more information, you can refer to the following article.
Occupations are required for use with EEOC reporting in the system. The Occupation field is used to identify (describe) the value for each EEO Class. For more information, you can refer to the following article.
The EEO-1 report requires the system to have Facilities configured. EEO-1 report can group the employees to each facility that a company may have. For more information, you can refer to the following article.
Running the EEO-1 Report
- Filter your report by the date range and location/facility.
- Date Range - Select the Start & End date for the desired selected period from the filter. The EEO-1 report requires the usage of a full payroll period.
- Location/Facility - Select the Facility (Location) for your report.
- The Facility is maintained on the Employee's Demographic Info tab in the Facility 1 field. This option is important for the EEO-1 report as this report might be required to be produced by location or by all locations.
- Click to refresh all filter options.
- Click the PDF icon to download a PDF copy of your report.