It is common for a client to offer specific benefits to one or two individuals in a company. It may be difficult to build these benefits in the standard benefit structure offered because of participation or premiums may vary per participant. Clients have the ability to add additional benefits to any individual in the system. Commonly used for 401k matching, tuition, alimony, child support, reimbursement, or allowance.
To reach the "Additional Benefits" screen from the menu, expand Employee, expand Benefits, then click.
If you are viewing the employee profile, you can hover over Benefits and click.
When you arrive at "Additional Benefits," you can see any previously created benefits.
The Actions drop-down menu will allow you to:
- Create Other Benefit Record
- Delete Selected Record(s)
Create Additional Benefit Record
- To add one or multiple additional benefits to the employees record, open the Actions drop-down menu and click
- Enter the following information for the benefit record:
- Select the package year.
- Select the category.
- Enter a benefit name.
- Enter a value for the benefit.
- Click when done.
What Employees See
This information will display on the employee's homepage on their Total Benefits Statement.