Excerpt From An Article
This article is an excerpt from another article: Dependents and Beneficiaries Overview
Navigating to Dependents & Beneficiaries
From the menu, expand Employee, expand Benefits, then click Dependents & Beneficiaries.
If you are already viewing an employee's profile, it can be found by hovering over Benefits and clicking Dependents & Beneficiaries.
The "Dependents and Beneficiaries" will list any previously added dependents and/or beneficiaries.
From this page, you will see columns displaying:
- Dependent/Beneficiary/Trust/Pet Name
- Birth Date
- Eligible for Dependent and/or Beneficiary
- Columns for selecting an entry/record.
Adding a Trust
- Use the Actions drop-down menu and click
- Enter trust information (Required fields are marked in RED. Required fields can be set up in Required Fields Overview).
- Trust Name
- Tax ID
- Street 1
- Street 2
- Eligible Beneficiary - Designates the trust to be eligible to be assigned as a beneficiary. This will be enabled by default.
- Click when finished.