From the Benefits page for an employee, you can do the following for the selected employee:
- Review recorded benefit elections for the selected employee.
- Check Eligibility
Navigating to Benefits for an Employee
- From the menu, expand Employee, expand Benefits, and click Benefits.
- If already viewing an employee profile, you can hover over "Benefits" to show the available pages. Click Benefits.
Altering Benefit Elections
Clicking any of the dates listed in the "Benefit Range" column for a benefit allows you to make alternations to benefit elections.
- Step 1 - Select Coverage Tab - An administrator is able to elect the coverage for the employee along with dependents. An administrator will then need to save the changes to move on to the next step. When finished, click Save & Continue.
- Step 2 - Set Dates - Allows an administrator access to effective and expiration dates of the benefit, change reasons, and the ability to overwrite employee costs. When finished, click Save & Continue >>.
- Step 3 - Confirm - This step confirms the changes that have been made. If everything is correct, click Confirm Change.