The 'Personal' tab will help you maintain the employee's name and address along with other key personal data.
- From the menu, expand Employee and click Demographic Info.
- If already viewing an employee profile, you can hover over "Employee" to show the available pages. Click Demographic Info.
- Click the Personal tab from the Demographic Info page.
The following fields are available on the 'Personal' tab.
Some fields contain hard-coded values and cannot be changed to preserve data integrity. Some fields are required for the employee profile and will be marked in red. If an additional field should be required from the Administrator portal, please refer to the following article for more information.
- First, Middle, Last Name & Suffix
- Street 1 & 2
- State - State values are pre-defined and cannot be changed.
- Country - Country values are pre-defined and cannot be changed.
- SSN - Social Security Number
- Gender - Gender values are pre-defined and cannot be changed. The 'Gender' field can be used for the EEO-1 Report.
- Marital Status - Martial Status values are pre-defined and cannot be changed.
- Birth Date
- Birth Location
- Home Phone
- Home Email - The email entered here will not be used for employee communication and is strictly for record-keeping.
All fields marked in Red are required.
Some fields such as Gender are hard-coded and contain preset values that you are not able to change; This preserves data integrity across the system.
Other fields such as Employee Type on the Employee Tab contain a pick-list that is configured on the Setup/Set Up Properties/Field Value Set Up menu item.