The Email Log displays all emails sent out of the system in relation to the particular employee. Items sent to the performance or time manager, in regards to this employee, will also be housed in the table below. To review the email sent to the recipient click the magnifying glass icon on the left hand side of the record.
You can reach the employee's activity logs from the menu by expanding Employees, expanding Logs, then clicking.
If you are already viewing an employee profile, you can hover over Logs, and click.
When you arrive, you will see any system-generated emails for the company.
The columns shown are:
- From - Will display as "System"
- If you are utilizing an email mask, the recipient will see the mask
- To - displays the email address the email was sent to
- Sent - time and date stamp of when the email was sent
- Subject - shows the subject of the email as the recipient will see it
- Rejected - will note if the email was rejected for any reason
- Failed Email Log: System > Failed Email Log