The "Surveys" page allows you to add existing surveys to the selected employee.
Before this can be utilized, you must configure Surveys via Settings.
Navigating to Surveys for the Employee Profile
To reach Prefilled forms from the menu, expand employees, expand HR Data, then click Surveys. If you are viewing the employee profile, you can hover over HR Data, then click Surveys.
There will be columns for:
- Survey - Clicking the name of the survey allows you to complete the survey.
- Display on Emp Portal
- Last Updated
From the Actions drop-down menu, you can:
How to Add a Survey
- Select the survey to add from the drop-down menu.
- Check the box for "Display Link to Survey in Employee Portal" if the employee will be filling out the survey.
- If this box is not checked, then the survey can be completed by an administrator in order to track structured data against the employee record.
- Click .
- The newly added survey will appear in the bottom list.
Deleting a Survey
- Use the checkbox towards the far-right of the survey(s).
- Click Delete Selected Record(s) from the Actions drop-down menu.
- Confirm the deletion of the record(s).