The "Coverage" tab displays the selected employee’s medical election by date, if the plan is a Qualified Health Plan, and what 9.5% of the employees W2, Rate of Pay, and (or) Poverty Level compared to 9.5% of the employee’s salary is. For more information about Poverty Guidelines, you can refer to the following page found on the Office of the Assistance Secretary for Planning and Evaluation webpage: Poverty Guidelines
Navigating to ACA Profile
From the menu, expand Employee, expand Benefits, then click ACA Profile.
If you are already viewing an employee's profile, it can be found by hovering over Benefits and clicking ACA Profile.
Click the Coverage tab.
- Coverage Level
- Displays the Coverage Level the employee is enrolled in, including the Package Name | Benefit Name | Plan Name | Option Name.
- Date Range
- Displays the date range for the elected benefit.
- Qualified Health Coverage
- Displays a True/False value.
- If the employee's enrolled coverage is considered to be a Qualified Health Coverage, a green check-mark will display, indicating true. If false, a red “X” will be displayed.
- 9.5% of Rate of Pay
- Represents the employee's self-only coverage that provides minimum value is not greater than 9.5% of rate of pay as of the first day of the coverage period (generally the first day of the plan year).
- 9.5% of W-2 Earnings
- The employee's required premium co-share for the lowest-cost, self-only coverage that provides Minimum Value, not greater than the 9.5% of an employee's W-2 taxable income (Box 1).
- 9.5% of Poverty Level
- The employee's required premium co-share for the lowest-cost, self only coverage that provides Minimum Value, not greater than the 9.5% of the federal poverty level for a single individual.
- Annual Employee Cost
- Displays the annual cost assigned to the employee for their current medical election ($0 if waived).