From the menu, expand Employee, expand Benefits, then click Alternate ID's.
If you are already viewing an employee's profile, it can be found by hovering over Benefits and clicking Alternate ID's.
The Actions drop-down menu will allow you to:
Creating a New Employee ID
- Click Create New Employee ID from the Actions drop-down menu.
- When creating a new employee ID, you will need to specify/enter:
- The Benefit Package Year
- The Benefit
- The employee ID(s) and alternate IDs.
- Click when finished.
Editing an Employee ID
- Click the name of the benefits package.
- Edit the information of the alternate ID.
- Click Save Record when finished.
Deleting an Alternate ID
- Select the existing record with the checkbox(es) to the far right of the record to delete.
- Use the Actions drop-down menu and click Delete Selected Records.
- You will see a modal like below to confirm the deletion of the selected record(s). Click Yes to confirm.