Using the Survey Question tab, configure the questions you would like to include in this survey. Depending upon the Reply Type selected for a question, you can use the Survey Question Response Options form to configure the available responses to the question.
- To add a survey question, click the Actions drop-down menu and click
- Enter the following information for your question.
- Type the question
- Type the Seq. Number
- Type Page Number
- Type Reply Type
- After adding your question, click the tab if the Reply type requires pre-determined responses.
- In our example below, we have added Yes and No options.
- When finished adding your question, click
Editing & Deleting Survey Questions
As questions are added to the survey, they will be displayed in the survey questions section of this screen.
- Completed questions can be edited by clicking on the name of the question.
- When editing a question, all aspects of the question can be changed such as the wording of the question the sequence order, page number, responses, etc.
- Any question to be deleted can be done by checking the box to the far right of a question and using the Actions drop-down menu to delete any selected question.