Emergency contacts are the individuals that can/should be reached in the event of an emergency.
The Emergency Contacts section can be accessed from the menu by expanding Employee,
expanding the next Employee section, then clicking .
If you are already viewing an employee profile, you can hover over Employee and click.
When you reach "Emergency Contacts" you will see any previously added Emergency Contacts.
Creating an Emergency Contact
- To create an emergency contact, click the Actions drop-down menu and click
- Enter the first and last name for the emergency contact.
- Click when finished.
Adding/Updating a Phone Number for a Contact
- To add or update the phone number for an emergency contact, enter the primary and secondary phone number.
- Check the box to the far left of the contact under the "Emergency Contact" column.
- Click the Actions drop-down menu and click
Deleting an Emergency Contact
- To delete an emergency contact, check the box to the far right of the document.
- From the Actions drop-down menu, click
Dependent as an Emergency Contact
When a dependent is added to an employee record they will also show under Emergency Contacts. They cannot be deleted from the Emergency Contact screen.
To edit dependents follow this navigation pathway: Employee > Benefits > Dependents & Beneficiaries.