For Open Enrollments where employees should be processed into the elections they had previously instead of Waive, administrators will need to create a rollover mapping to give employees their correct elections.
- From the menu, expand Settings and click Benefit Management.
- While there, click Rollover Mappings from the top menu.
Adding New Rollover Mapping
- Select Add New Rollover Mapping from the Action menu.
- Complete the steps for adding a new rollover mapping.
- Processing a Rollover Mapping: Once you add a Rollover Mapping below, you can process the rollover from the Plan Utilities toolbar option (via the Create Benefit Records Utility option).
- To Review a Rollover Mapping once built: Always review an existing mapping by selecting the "Print" option on the rollover mapping screen.
- Menu > Settings >Benefit Management > Rollover Mappings > Print
- Do not go back into the rollover mapping to view