For Open Enrollments where employees should be processed into the elections they had previously instead of Waive, administrators will need to create a rollover mapping to give employees their correct elections.
Navigating to Rollover Mappings
- Expand 'Settings' and click Benefit Management from the menu.
- Click Rollover Mappings from the ribbon near the top of the page.
The rollover mapping page will have columns for:
- Mapping Name - Clicking the mapping name link will let you edit the rollover mapping.
- (Package) From - The benefit package that will be rolled over from.
- (Package) To - The benefit package that will be rolled over to.
- Print - Clicking print will allow you to download and view a PDF of the benefits/plans that will be rolling over from one package to the other.
The Actions drop-down menu will let you:
- Add New Rollover Mapping
- Delete Selected Record(s)
Adding New Rollover Mapping
- Click Add New Rollover Mapping from the Actions drop-down menu.
- Complete the steps for adding a new rollover mapping.
- Processing a Rollover Mapping - Once you add a Rollover Mapping below, you can process the rollover from the Plan Utilities toolbar option (via the Create Benefit Records utility option).
- To review a rollover mapping once built, always review an existing mapping by clicking the 'Print' option on the rollover mapping screen. Do not go back into the rollover mapping to view