The Company info tab will show you and or allow you to update some information for an account. If the account is active, then some fields on this form are read-only and can only be updated from within the Administration Portal.
- Company Name
- Once saved, can only be updated if needed from within the Account itself under Setup > Setup Properties > Employee Portal > Employee Portal Setup)
- Sales Producer
- Sales Status
- Enterprise Account assignment if Applicable
- Enterprise logo visibility
- Company Type
- Company Status - Ability to set account status, type of account access, trial access, and give Resource Center access.
- Most Accounts that are active will be given the Account - Active Account utilizing InfinityHR Premium/Enterprise
- # of Employees
- Entry Source: How this lead was entered.
- Referral Source: Where did the lead come from (e.g. search engines, email marketing, etc.)
- Renewal Date
- SIC Code: The Standard Industrial Classification (SIC Code) used to identify the industry of a company.
User Defined Fields
- Account Type
- Account Manager
- Private Label
- Termination Reason
Add notes for the Account.
- Allows the ability to included resources from the Enterprise portal in the list of resources in the clients workflows
- Allows the ability to enable exports across Accounts in the Enterprise portal (This will show all exports in any account under an enterprise to any other account within that enterprise. Due to security this is not a recommended feature if the companies are maintaining their own system)