Quickly search for, view, and manage dashboard users and their permissions from the User Administration page.
Users on the User Administration page are sorted alphabetically. User First Name, Last Name, Email Address, and Role(s) display in rows across the page.
Quickly search for users by first name, last name, or email address using the search box at the top of the page.
Add/Edit User Roles for the Dashboard
- Click Edit
- Use check-boxes to select or deselect roles
- Administrator: Enables access to the Dashboard and the User Admin area
- Standard User: Enables access to the Dashboard
- Report Administrator: Enables access to the Dashboard and the Reports area. Users who have this role can view all system data
- Change Request Administrator: Enables Change Request Management menu item and full access to all areas of change request management. Does not give permission to initiate a change request
- Change Request Initiator: Enables user to initiate requests from a widget on the dashboard
- Limited Change Request Admin: Enables Change Request Management menu item and limited access to the administration area. Enables user to view a request, return to the initiator, and complete a request
- Click Save
If you do not have the dashboard and are interested in turning it on in your account, please contact your Customer Success Manager.