Ad Hoc Reporting: Add Report
Last Modified on
- Select the New Report button to start creating a report.
- Click on the Edit button next to the New Report to name the report and add in a description.
- Select your data source from the Select Data field:
- ATS Candidates
- ATS Job Candidates
- ATS Jobs
- Learning Plan Status by Employee
- Learning Plans
- Learning Transcripts
- New Hires
- User Information
- The data will start building instantly.
- Modify the fields by checking/unchecking the boxes and click Apply.
- Click on the "Change Report Icon" to also check/uncheck fields.
- Click on the Change Report Options to modify Columns, Sort and Group.
- Click on the column header to apply.
- Select Save at the bottom of the report
- Click the Export icon to Export the data into Excel, you will be required to save the document first.
Have more questions? Submit a request