- From the navigation menu, click Knowledge Base under Talent Management.
- The Knowledge Base Home page will be the initial page shown.
- The Knowledge Base home page will allow you to filter documents by assigned categories and by using the Search field.
- The documents will be listed with:
- Name of the document
- Description of the document.
- Document Type
- Created Date
Supported File Types
When adding a file to your knowledge base, the following file types are supported:
Adding a New Document
- Click Add Document.
- Enter the following information for the document (* - Required Field):
- Document Name* - Name that appears on the Knowledge Base home page.
- Description* - Description
- Category - The category that should be assigned to the document for easier searching. For information on setting up a category, you can refer to Knowledge Base Categories. You can also select "Add New" to add a new category or sub-category.
- Upload Document* - Upload a document.
- Admin Access Only - Restrict access to the document.
- Click Save.
Open a Document
- Click the ... button under the Action column and click Open.
- Your web browser will download/open the document.
Edit a Document
- Click the ... button under the Action column and click Edit.
- Edit the information for the uploaded document. For information on the given fields, you can refer to the information from Adding a New Document.
- Click Save when finished.
Delete a Document
- Click the ... button under the Action column and click Deactivate.
- You will see a confirmation message. Click Continue.