Last Modified on
Custom Roles allow an Admin to create new roles and assign permissions to the role.
- *Add in Role Title, this will show up within Roles to select from.
- Role Description, will only show within the Custom Role list.
- Default, check the box if you want this role to be assigned to all NEW employees being added to the system.
- Select Save.
- Find the Role created and click on the +Add button under the Permissions column to assign the appropriate permissions to the role.
- From the Add Permission drop-down list, select the permission you are granting permission to, then click on Add. Repeat until all permissions have been assigned and are listed under the Assigned Permissions section.
If uncertain what a permission is named and/or what it will do, please contact BirdDogHR Custom Care for assistance.
Have more questions? Submit a request