When importing employees in bulk into Talent Management, there are a few required fields for them to be successfully imported.
For more information about importing employees into Talent Management, you can refer to the following article.
||Last Name of employee.
||First Name of employee.
- This will be used by users to log in to the system.
- The username must be unique within the Arcoro system.
- We strongly suggest using their email address as their username.
- If you are using SSO, this value should simply be populated with an email address.
||Employee's email (this does not have to unique).
||Hire can be used for assigning Evaluations.
- The employee ID is typically generated from an HRIS system.
- If not using an HRIS integration, establish an employee ID format.
- For example, email address, first name and last name (bobsmith), etc.
- Use for assigning Training and Evaluations.
- Must match the Code in the Talent System, not the Title, Description, or Position Code.
- For more information about job codes, you can refer to the following article.
- The direct manager for the employee. The format can be Username or First Name Last Name.
- Username is recommended for companies that may have employees with the same name
- Location the employee is working at or reporting into.
- Must match the Location Name in the Talent System.
- For more information about locations, you can refer to the following article.
- Use a value of 1, TRUE, or YES to make a user active
- Use value of 0, FALSE, or NO to make a user inactive.
- Active status allows user to receive notifications and appear in lists to be assigned training and evaluations.
- Inactive status removes notifications and user will not appear in lists to be assigned training and evaluations.
- Note: Users can be made active/inactive with turnover or rehire
- TRUE value for managers
- FALSE value for non-managers.
||Used only when SSO has been purchased and is part of the contract. Contact your Implementation Specialist or Account Manager for more information.
* Fields that must be populated PRIOR to importing employees into the system.
- All items can be changed/edited after the import is complete.
- All employees added will have the default "Employee" role assigned to them automatically.
- The manager role is assigned via the import for those with 'Manager Role' marked as True.
- All other roles are assigned manually.