Excerpt From An Article
This article is an excerpt from another article: Complete Guide to Locations for Onboarding
- Click Administration from the top menu bar of Onboarding.
- In the Administration menu, click Locations.
- You will see your existing locations if any.
- Click ... under the Actions column for a Location.
- Click Edit.
- Edit the information for the location.
- Location # - The location number is an identifier. If you already have an identifier, you can enter it here. As this field is required, you will need to create one if you do not already have one.
- Location Name - Name for the location, such as the name of the branch, city name, etc. (If you are also using Core HR, this field will be passed over as the Facility 1 Name field)
- Legal Name - The legal name entered can match the Location Name. The Legal Name entered here will populate your W-4 forms.
- Address, City, Zip Code, State, Country, and Phone # - The information entered here will populate your W-4 forms.
- Enable E-Verify - If enabled, it will denote that employees at this location will go through E-Verify. (E-Verify requires additional services. If you do not already have E-Verify services and are interested, you can contact your account manager for more information. Please refer to the following article.)
- Payroll Code - While not required, the payroll code can be entered for reporting purposes.
- TaxBreak Location ID - Used for the Work Opportunity Tax Credits program and reporting purposes.
- Federal EIN - Your Federal EIN/Tax ID is required for each location as the location's Federal EIN can differ from the Federal EIN entered in the Settings tab. The Federal EIN entered here will populate your W-4.
- Click Save.
If you have enabled "Allow Locations to Customize Pay Card and Direct Deposit Information?" on the Settings tab, you will have the additional fields like in the image below. You can edit the given fields to customize your pay card and direct deposit information for the location, if necessary.