An employee, manager, Training Administrator or the Administrator can assign certifications to an employee. If an employee adds in the certification, it will then go to the manager for approval and then the training Administrator. This is also where a manager can look up a certification for their employees, or view under the People tab by employee.
- The employees selected will appear below with the following action items:
- Edit - to alter current certification assignments
- Delete - certification is no longer needed or the wrong certification was assigned
- View - select to view the actual certificate
- Select New Item to assign a new certification to the selected employee(s).
- *Select the Certification from the drop-down or Add New Certification. The certification list is created by the Administrator.
- *Start Date, the beginning of the certification period.
- *End Date, the certification expiration. When an Admin sets up the certification, they determine the sequence of the email reminders based off the end date and who they should go to. The notifications will allow the employee to take action on renewing their certification/license.
- Add Certification Title, could be the same as certification name (optional).
- Upload a Document, the actual certificate. This can be done using a camera on a mobile device to select and upload (optional). This will be attached to the certification for employee, manager and Admins to view and print, if necessary.
- Click Save and then the Training Administrator will need to approve.