Enabling a Required Acknowledgement will allow knowledge base documents to be presented and acknowledged by employees after completing a course.
Adding an Acknowledgement
It’s best to create the acknowledgment prior to creating the course
First, upload the acknowledgment document to the Knowledge Base
- Press Add Document
- Name the document, provide a Description, then click Upload Document Note: For Spanish, a separate document will need to be created.
- Press Save
Next, add the acknowledgment to the Course.
- Follow steps to create the course (found here).
- Select Acknowledgement expandable dropdown at the bottom of page.
- Toggle Require acknowledgment to 'Yes'
- Search for the new Knowledge Base document under Search for Document
- Press Save
Completing an Acknowledgement
- After a student completes an online training, attends an instructor led course, or completes a course that requires acknowledgment, they will see their status set to ‘Incomplete (Pending Acknowledgement)’.
- Clicking the provided link will take them to an Acknowledgement Page.
- On the page, they will see the acknowledgment document, an acknowledgment statement, and an area to provide their digital signature.
- After they’ve completed this their record for this course will be 'Completed'.