The ability to conduct a review of another employee’s performance on a given project.
Project evaluations will require an Administrator (or someone who has been assigned the new “Manage Project Reviews” permission) to set up projects and assign project evaluation forms to those projects.
Employees will need to be assigned the second new permission, “Complete Project Reviews”, in order to conduct a project review on another employee.
Navigating to Project Review
- Click Project Review from the top-menu bar of Performance.
Process for Starting a Project Review
Below is the overall process for starting to use Project Reviews:
- Setting Up Project Review Roles - Set up the custom role(s) that will be used to manage and complete project reviews.
- Add a Project Review Form - Create the Evaluation Form that will be completed by the reviewer.
- Setting Up Evaluation Sections and Adding or Editing Evaluation Questions - Set up the sections and questions that will be prompted in the Project Review Form.
- Add & Manage a Project Review - Create the project review with the necessary forms.
- Starting a Project Review - The steps for employees with the "Complete Project Reviews" permission will do to start and complete a project review evaluation.
Reviewing and Reports
- Each completed Project Evaluation form will be available on the "Completed Evaluations" page of the Evaluator and the "My Evaluations" page of the Employee Evaluated
- This will also be available from the User Profile on the Account Admin > People page.
Multiple Module Connection
- A project review will be counted in the Succession Planning module and scores will be used to calculate overall scores