By scheduling an evaluation, the form will automatically get assigned to the employee based on the options chosen in the schedule. Employees will be notified via email upon the evaluation assignment.
Add a Schedule
- Select New Item...
- Evaluation Form - select the form to assign
- Schedule Rules - by Job Code(s) and/or People, select the "Add" in blue, make a selection and click on Save
If Job Code is used in the assignment, it will only include those employees in the job code at the time.
- Exception Rules - select the "Add" in blue, make selection by Evaluation(s) and/or People and click on Save. Example on when the exception rule would be used: If a 90 (ninety) day evaluation was assigned and completed in May and annual performance reviews are done in July, it may not make sense to have the employee complete the annual performance review. They would have just completed their 90 (ninety) day review. In this case, an exception rule could be created for the 90 (ninety) day review and if assigned 200 days prior to the annual review, it will not be assigned to those employees. The "If assigned days prior," would also need to be populated and is where the '200' from the example would be added. Remember to select Save.
- Schedule By - trigger for the assignment to occur automatically. See Assign Evaluation if you do not want the assignment to trigger by any of the dates below.
- Hire Date - based off the Hire Date field within the employee profile under Account Admin
- Next Evaluation Date - based off the Next Evaluation Date field within the employee profile under Account Admin. This will need to be manually updated within the Account Admin section with each NEW date or can be added via an import.
- Last Promotion Date - based off the Last Promotion Date field within the employee profile under Account Admin. This will need to be manually updated within the Account Admin section with each NEW date or can be added via an import.
- Anniversary Date - an evaluation will be scheduled for an employee on the anniversary of their hire date. For example, if an employee has a hire date of 5/2/2016; their anniversary date will be the next occurrence of May 2nd. This option will not provide any automatic recurrences of an evaluation; those options will still have to be selected with the evaluation schedule.
Custom Date - used when an evaluation needs to assigned based off a certain date. For example, if you do performance reviews every July, the Custom Date would support this. MUST be set for at least 1 day in the future to accommodate the scheduler that runs overnight for assignments.
- Recurring - an evaluation can be set up to recur as often as you would like, based off any of the above assignments.
- Recurring Interval (Days) - how many days between assignments
- Recurring Until - end date of assignment
- Ongoing - if selected the evaluations completed within the recurring interval will be combined into one final PDF document, verses a document for each recurrence.
- Must Complete By Days - best practice is to set this date out a ways to allow for additional completion time. Once the number of days has been met, there is no way to reopen the evaluation for those who choose to not complete the evaluation on time. Communication within the automated email, along with the evaluation instructions should indicate the deadline for completion. This field is not seen by the employee.
There are no reminder emails tied to this field.
- Email Reminder Schedule - schedule how often you would like recipients to receive an email reminder notice. Recipients may include both the employee and manager. This will stop sending once the evaluation has been completed.
- Send a copy of the reminder to - this setting sends a carbon copy of the email reminders that are sent to the employee and manager. If an employee or Admin is selected, they will receive MANY emails for all evaluations assigned.
- Hide in Employees History - if selected, employee cannot view the form, only a manager or admin can view.
- Perspective - Select Manager Perspective. Consult Arcoro before selecting something else.
- Hide Manager Comments Until Evaluation is Finalized - If checked, rater comments and ratings will be released to the employee only after an evaluation is finalized.
- Self-Evaluation Completed First - check if employee is to complete a self-evaluation first, versus just a manager completing the form. Once selected, it will automatically populate the Self-Evaluation form name to equal the Evaluation Form name.
- Self-Evaluation - another form can be selected to use for the self-assessment. This option is not recommended in most instances. Consult with Arcoro prior to making this selection.
- Changed Date - auto populated with the current date.
- Click Save
The evaluation notice of assignment and the assignment of the evaluation occurs around 2AM Central Time the following day. Example: If setting up a schedule on Monday at 10:00AM Central Time, the notice will go out on Tuesday at 2:00AM.