- Form Title - The title will appear at the top of the form and will also be the name of the evaluation when viewing from your evaluation list. The form title will be the evaluation name included within email notifications, as well. A default title will appear in the space. Delete the default text and type in your new title.
- Form Logo URL - convert any logo image into a URL.
- Active - when checked, the evaluation is active and can be viewed in the active evaluations list. To view inactive evaluations, many pages have a "Include Inactive" view option
- Require Signoff - a PIN is required from the rater or ratee to move the evaluation to the next step.
- Require Employee Signoff on Manager Evaluation - the ratee's PIN is required to finalize an evaluation.
- Require Manager Post Approval - the Manager's Manager will be required to view and approve/reject and comment on the from. Only Managers are able to view the comments made by their Manager.
- Can be Transferred - ability for a Manager to transfer the evaluation to another person to complete the review. An example would be if the person assigned was going to be out on medical or maternity leave.
- Include Score on Evaluation - Will display individual section averages, calculated section scores and overall score at the bottom of the form.
- Include Salary in Header
- Additional Approvers - after the manager has completed their portion of the evaluation, additional approvers can be assigned to review the comments before a manager meets and reviews with the employee. The additional approver will be able to add in an overall comment and then approve or reject the form. The evaluation is then sent back to the manager where they can review the comments and make the necessary changes (if needed). If the form was rejected, it will go back to the same approver until they approve the form. After their approval, it would go to the next approver on the assigned list to review, comment and approve/reject until all approvers have completed the process. Employees and Managers are able to see where any outstanding evaluations/forms are at in the process by clicking on the Pending Approvals from the Evaluations Home page. Only Managers are able to view the comments made by the additional approvers.
- Report - you have the option for the final PDF version of the evaluation/form to include both the Manager and Employee comments by selecting Combined Self/Manager Evaluation Report. Standard will only show the Manager's comments.
- Form Type
- Form ID - this is optional, but an additional way to keep track of unique forms.
- Form Instructions - by using the HTML editing tool, you are able to create instructions and add information to help the employee complete the form. Best practice would be to include information like process workflow, what this data will be used for, due date of the form, timeframes, etc. The Form Instructions will appear before the questions and you are able to copy and paste into this area.
All Evaluation forms will automatically include the following fields at the top of the form: Employee Name, Employee ID, Evaluation Date (assignment date), Job Title and Date of Hire.
Continue reading about customizing evaluation form questions.