Complete Manager Evaluation(s)
- Access evaluations the same as self-evaluations (see Complete Self-Evaluation). From the Task widget, employee name will appear next to the Open Evaluation, click to access employee's evaluation.
- If a self-evaluation was completed first, the self-response will be located on the right side. As the Manager, your response will display on the left.
If Goals are part of the evaluation form, the manager can select the Complete box to complete the goal with today's date. The completed goal(s) can be reviewed from the employee's My Goals' page by selecting the Completed goal view.
- Enter PIN, if required and click on Save as Complete.
- Optional: Manager's Manager may be set up to approve an evaluation. The Manager will receive a notification to let them know they need to approve an evaluation. The Manager is able to approve or reject and add in comments. If rejected, the information will then be sent back to the direct Manager for them to make adjustments to the evaluation, if needed. The evaluation will NOT move to the next approver until the Manager approves.
- If additional approvers are part of the evaluation workflow, the first approver will receive a notification to let them know they need to approve an evaluation. The additional approvers are able to approve or reject and add in comments to the bottom of the form. The information will be sent back to the manager for them to make adjustments to the evaluation, if rejected by an additional approver. The evaluation will NOT move to the next approver until the first approver selects approve.
The employee does not see the comments from the additional approvers, only the name of the additional approvers under the Pending Approval tab.
- The Manager can always see where the evaluation form is by selecting the "Pending Approvals" button. From the "Evaluation Due" tab, the Manager can see the status of the evaluation under the "Status" column, for example, approved, not approved. Select the link "Not Approved" to view comments entered by the approvers.
- Once all approvals have been completed, the Employee is able to review the evaluation form with the manager's comments.
- Manager schedules time to meet with employee and review evaluation.
- Employee AND Manager enter in their PIN, if applicable, click on Finalize.
- The following message will appear once completed in full.