Last Modified on
Add New Goal
*Indicates Required Field
- *Goal The goal name and description can be the same. Best Practice to make the goal name and description different, both will appear in the Evaluations, if the option "Include current goals" is selected.
- Goal Description The description field will populate into evaluations, IF the option to "Include current goals" is selected
- *Start Date If the Evaluation Assignment date is between the goal start date and due date, the system will pull that goal into the form
- *Due Date If the Evaluation Assignment date is between the goal start date and due date, the system will pull that goal into the form
- Mark as Complete and Complete Date Once the Mark as Complete checkbox is selected, the completion date field will be enabled. This will change the status of the goal to completed and move out of the primary view within My Goals. The system will pull both complete and incomplete goals on to the evaluation form.
- Reminder Date - This is automatically populated based off the Due Date. A reminder notification is set to go out 2 (two) weeks PRIOR to the Due Date but this can be changed.
- Save - Approval will be needed from your Manager and the Status will set to "Pending" until your manager approves, then the Status will change to "Incomplete."
Employee can comment on the goal and copy a goal.
- Comment - Click on the comment bubble and add in a comment. A Direct Manager can also comment on your goals. To view comments, click on the plus sign to the left of the goal name.
- Copy - Select the copy icon to copy the goal, edit and save. A copied goal is treated as a new goal and manager approval is still needed.
- Check the box "Include Completed" to view completed goals
Have more questions? Submit a request