Click My Goals from the top menu bar from the Performance module.
The "My Goals" page will list any existing goals you have.
The page will have columns for:
- Goal Name
- Goal Description
- Start Date
- End Date
- Due Date
Show Completed Goals - Use the "No/Yes" toggle towards the top-right to view completed goals as well as your "pending" and "incomplete" goals.
Adding a New Goal
- Click Add New from the "My Goals" page.
- Set up your goal.
- Name (Required) - The goal name and description can be the same. The best practice is to make the goal name and description different, both will appear in the Evaluations if the option "Include current goals" is selected.
- Require Step Tracking - If enabled, this will allow you to add steps to the goal including due dates for each step.
- Description (Required) - The description field will show populate into evaluations if the option to "Include current goals" is selected.
- Start Date & End Date (Required) - If the Evaluation Assignment date is between the goal start date and due date, the system will pull that goal into the form
- Due Date (Required) - If the Evaluation Assignment date is between the goal start date and the due date, the system will pull that goal into the form
- Due Date Reminder Email - This is automatically populated based on the Due Date. A reminder notification is set to go out 2 (two) weeks PRIOR to the Due Date but this can be changed.
- Click Save when finished. The status of your goal will be set to "Pending" until approved by your manager. When approved, the status will change to "Incomplete".
Managing a Goal
Click the ... button towards the right of a goal to manage it.
- Copy - Copy the goal, edit and save. A copied goal is treated as a new goal and manager approval is still needed.
- Comment - View and add a comment or update your progress tracking. A Direct Manager can also comment on your goals.
- Attachments - View or add attachments to the goal.