When posting your position on a job board or page outside the applicant tracking system, you are able to add in the job/application page URL directing candidates to your application process and change the application source to track where your candidates are applying from.
- While logged in to the Applicant Tracking System, click Jobs from the top menu.
- While viewing the jobs table, click the job title under the "Job Title" column.
At the top of the job profile will be your job candidates, the accordions below will show details of the job posting, and the right-side will show additional job information.
- Click the Application Page hyperlink under External Links.
- You can use the job page instead if you want applicants to view the job description before applying.
- A new tab will open with the first step of the application process.
- Copy the URL from the URL bar.
- Paste the URL into the page of the external resource or insert the link.
- Change the source code within the URL from "ccp" to the external source that you would like to track. In our example below, we are wanting to track applicants from Craigslist.
- https://jobs.ourcareerpages.com/jobapplication/198666?appsource= ccp
- Example for Craigslist
- https://jobs.ourcareerpages.com/jobapplication/198666?appsource= craigslist