Your dashboard allows you to add pre-made widgets and see information at a glance.
Navigating to Dashboard
If not already there, click Dashboard from the top menu bar.
The Dashboard will show you any widgets previously added and the option to add a widget.
- In the upper-left corner, click Available Widgets.
- Select the widget you would like to add. If you have already added a widget, it will not be in this list.
- The widget will be created on your dashboard.
- If you have multiple widgets, you can drag and drop widgets to the desired location on your Dashboard by clicking the title of the widget.
- Active Jobs
- Displays the number of active jobs
- Candidate Stages
- Shows candidates in open and closed jobs
- Days Open by Job
- Number of days jobs have been open
- Jobs By Status
- Percentage of jobs that are Open, On Hold or Closed
- New Applicants
- Number of recent applicants by job
- Newest Candidates
- Latest candidates, including city and state
- Overview Snapshot
- Select a date range to see the number of jobs created, closed, clicks to apply and candidates added or hired
- Time To Hire
- The number of days a job was posted from when a candidate was hired
- Upcoming Job Expiration
- Number of days until jobs are set to expire