Candidate profiles may not be accessed by all users. Access is permissions-based. If you do not have access, your candidate names will be gray and unclickable.
The Candidate Profile is viewable by selecting the desired candidate's name.
You will be presented with the candidate profile like below:
Clicking the edit icon allows you edit the information for fields that allow editing.
Clicking the trash icon allows you to remove any information.
Summary & Application History
- Candidate Summary - Information is pulled from Education, Work History, and Additional Information sections.
- Application History
- Displays a list of a candidate's history of applications to your job postings. From here, you can view the candidate's current stage or disposition and make any necessary changes.
- Clicking the Job title will take you to the job profile.
- Clicking the Show More icon allows you to additional information.
- Candidate profiles are built based on the email address the candidate applied with. When a candidate applies multiple times with the same email address, the applications will combine in this area for you to view.
- Add a Note - When adding a note, this will be for the candidate profile and not any specific job posting like a comment. A note can only be viewed from the candidate profile.
Each accordion section can be expanded or collapsed as needed.
View comments and notes entered by Admins and users with sufficient permission. Only the two latest user-created comments can be viewed here. To view any further comments, you will need to review the activity history of the candidate.
Review any work experience entered by the candidate or by an internal user.
Review any education history entered by the candidate or by an internal user.
Review responses to custom questions on the job application and any answers to EEO questions.
Review any references entered by the candidate or an internal user.
Review recent activity taken to a candidate's profile such as edits and added information. Some activities can take up to 5 minutes to be posted such as email communication.
Review Contact Information, attached files, and labels for the candidate.