If an existing user(s) needs additional permissions, they can be given either indivudally or in bulk through the User Maintenance menu.
- To begin, click
- When you arrive, you will see the current users of your ATS.
Edit a Single User
If a single employee must be by updated, you can do so from the User Maintenance screen.
- Click the icon to the far right of a user under the "Action" column to edit an existing user.
- Scroll down through the user's information and/or permissions and make any necessary changes.
- Click when done.
Assign a User Role to Multiple Users
If multiple employees need to be given the same user role, such as a team of employees that have been given additional responsibility, you can do so from the User Maintenance screen.
- Select the users that should receive the user role.
- Click the drop-down menu in the top right labeled "With (#) Selected:", click
- A confirmation dialog will appear indicating the user role to be assigned and the number of users that it will be assigned to. Click
- A successful dialog will appear indicating that the user role has been added to the users. Click