Job Templates are used to streamline the posting process and increase standardization. Editing a job template is simple and can be done from the Job Template page.
- All configurations to job templates are done from the "Job Templates" sub-menu found under Administration. To begin, click
- When you arrive, you will see previously created job templates.
- Edit the job template as needed.
For more information about the fields, please refer to the Job Template Fields section.
- Click when done.
Job Template Fields
- Job Title: Job Title to be advertised.
- The job title on a job ad should be an industry-recognized title and can differ from your internal job title.
- Job Description: Your job ad.
- Additional Requisition Information: This box will be hidden if just posting a job and not creating a requisition.
- Tables and questions can be added to the template and will appear during the requisition creation process when the template is selected.
- You can use custom fields to collect information from the requisition creator, instead of this box.
- Postal Code: Where the job will be posted. Required by job boards. Can post to multiple locations.
- Job Posting Fields: any fields in this section are custom and controlled by the system admin.
- National Posting: To distribute your job posting to job board partners as a ‘National’ Posting.
- This does not mean this posting will show up for all zip codes searched. Candidates must type ‘National’ in the location field to see it.
- Visibility may be impacted. Not all job boards will accept the National Posting.
- Telecommuting: To flag this position within the ATS as ‘Telecommuting’.
- Use Telecommute in the job description; this will assist job seekers to easily find this position. (May be used instead of the toggle.)
- Auto Responder: Will send the candidate an email letting them know that their submission has been received.
- Select any auto responder email template created.
- EEO (Equal Employment Opportunity) Category: This is optional and will be used in your AAP report to track candidates who participate in the voluntary affirmative action survey.
- EEO Group: This is optional and can be used to group similar jobs together into one category.
- Onboarding Location: This is the location you have set up in your onboarding solution for the job.
- Designated Batch Size: Only displays if candidate batching is turned on. Can be changed when template is used.
- Number of Openings: Defaults to one. Can be changed when template is used.
For additional information regarding screening questions, please refer to Screening Question Descriptions