If the default offerings of candidate stages are not sufficient for your company, you can add additional stages to fit your needs.
- If you are not already at the "Candidate Stages" , click
- When you arrive, you will see some default candidate stages and any others previously created.
- To add a new candidate stage, click
- A modal should appear like below. Enter the name for the candidate stage.
- Setting the candidate stage to "Inactive" will move any candidate at the given stage into the "Inactive" bucket. Active candidate stages will leave candidates in the "Active" bucket.
- Specify the email template that should be sent when a candidate is moved
into a given stage. For more information about email templates, refer to the following article: Email Templates
- Specify the email template that should be sent when a candidate is moved into a given stage.
- Click when done.