If an existing candidate stage needs to be updated, it can be done from the Candidate Stage menu. Default Candidate Stages cannot have their name or stage type changed.
- If you are not already at the "Candidate Stages", click
- When you arrive, you will see some default candidate stages and any others previously created.
- Click the name of the candidate stage to edit.
- Edit the stage name as needed.
- Setting the candidate stage to "Inactive" will move any candidate at the given stage into the "Inactive" bucket. Active candidate stages will leave candidates in the "Active" bucket.
- Specify the email template that should be sent when a candidate is moved into a given stage. For more information about email templates, you can refer to the following article: Email Templates
- Click when done.